Filled with artwork, philosophies, strange ideas, as well as the videos and goodies that I create. Feel free to explore around and take a peak at my shop, digest, and videos!
Marketing Schemes of the LuLaRoe Company: Can We Take Good From The Bad?
The company LuLaRoe has recently taken the stage as being an incredibly unethical and selfish enterprise, and this is because it has become largely known as a pyramid scheme. What can be taken from this situation is to look at the advertisement and public relations strategies and tactics that made LuLaRoe so popular in the first place, and then to see if those methods can potentially be reproduced or utilized by more wholesome companies.
Why User Data Is Worth More Than Anything
The recent legal trials, involving a certain looky-loo, have done nothing but show us that our data is as valuable as money itself. And businesses will pay top dollar for these uniquely human precious stones.
What Public Relations is and Why Businesses Need It
Public Relations, often abbreviated simply to PR, is the part of businesses that aid in communication both outwards and inwards. The PR department is the one who deals with news sources, social media, and then also every level within the business.
Email Notifications of New Articles
Receive notifications of new posts by signing up and confirming with your email, or find them in your feed by following me on my socials!
Going to Outer Space – A Two Part Illustration (Adobe Fresco)
Using Adobe Fresco, I started dabbling with their beautiful pens. The first illustration is done with oils and the second with watercolor.
- Improving and Modernizing Business Ethical Codes
- Nader vs. Friedman on ‘Government Regulations’ and Consumer Rights
- Creating a Public Relations Campaign Planbook From Scratch
- Reviewing Mike Martin’s ‘Meaningful Work’ on Professional Motives
- Evaluating Company Policies for Socially Ethical Standards
- What Are Salt Straps? And Why Do They Cost So Much
- Marketing Schemes of the LuLaRoe Company: Can We Take Good From The Bad?